1 About the Site
2 Ownership of the Site
3 Use of the Site
4 Access to the Site
6 Your Account
7 Your Conduct
8 Your Privacy
9 Terms of Sale
10 Copyright and Trademarks
11 User Content
12 Unsolicited Ideas
13 Disclaimer of Warranty
14 Limitation of Liability
15 Electronic Communications
16 Websites of Others
18 Force Majeure
20 Entire Agreement
21 Dispute Resolution
22 Additional Disclosures
1. About the Site
The Site is a platform through which certain merchants (“Merchants”) sell services or experiences and offer dining/other experiences (collectively, “Merchant Offerings”). Merchants are the sellers and issuers of the Merchant Offerings and are solely responsible to you for the care, quality, and delivery of the services provided. Certain Merchant Offerings, other available programs and pricing on the Site may change at any time in AIRCREWCLUB’s sole discretion, without notice.
2. Ownership of the Site
3. Use of the Site
As a condition of your use of the Site, you agree that:
You have reached the legal adult age in the country in which you reside;
You are able to create a binding legal obligation;
You are not barred from receiving services under applicable law;
You will not attempt to use the Site with crawlers, robots, data mining or extraction tools or any other functionality;
You will only make legitimate purchases that comply with the letter and spirit of the terms of the respective offers;
You will only make purchases on the Site for your own use and enjoyment.
You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete;
You will update and correct information you have submitted to the Site and ensure that it is accurate at all times (out-of-date information will invalidate your account); and,
4. Access to the Site
AIRCREWCLUB retains the right, at our sole discretion, to deny service or use of the Site or an account to anyone at any time and for any reason. While we use reasonable efforts to keep the Site and your account accessible, the Site and/or your account may be unavailable from time to time. You understand and agree that there may be interruptions in service or events, Site access or access to your account due to circumstances both within our control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of our control.
6. Your Account
You may only create and hold one account on the Site for your personal use. You are responsible for updating and correcting information you have submitted to create or maintain your account. As part of your account settings, you have the option to: (a) save, edit or delete your personal information.You understand and agree that AIRCREWCLUB shall have no responsibility for any incident arising out of, or related to, your account settings. You must safeguard your password and supervise the use of your account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your account and maintaining settings that reflect your preferences. We will assume that anyone using the Site or transacting through your account is you. You agree that you are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
7. Your Conduct
Submitting any content to the Site that:
◦ Violates applicable laws (including, without limitation, but not limited to intellectual property laws, laws relating to rights of privacy and rights of publicity and laws related to defamation);
◦ Contains personal information, except when we expressly ask you to provide such information;
◦ Contains viruses or malware;
◦ Offers unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted, confidential or private information;
◦ Has the effect of impersonating others;
◦ Contains messages by non-spokesperson employees of AIRCREWCLUB purporting to speak on behalf of AIRCREWCLUB or provides confidential information concerning AIRCREWCLUB;
◦ Contains chain letters of any kind;
◦ Is purposely inaccurate, commits fraud or falsifies information in connection with your AIRCREWCLUB account or to create multiple AIRCREWCLUB accounts; or
◦ Is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right.
Attempting to do or actually doing any of the following:
◦ Accessing data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
◦ Scanning or monitoring the Site for data gathering purposes in an effort to track sales, usage, aggregate offering information, pricing information or similar data;
◦ Scanning or testing the security or configuration of the Site or breaching security or authentication measures; or
◦ Interfering with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or attempting to overload, “flood,” “spam,” “mail bomb” or “crash” the Site. Using any of the following:
◦ Frames, framing techniques or framing technology to enclose any content included on the Site without our express written permission;
◦ Any Site content, including without limitation User Content (defined below), in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without our express written permission;
◦ The Site or any of its contents to advertise or solicit, for any commercial, political or religious purpose or to compete, directly or indirectly, with AIRCREWCLUB; or
◦ The Site or any of its resources to solicit consumers, Merchants or other third-parties to become users or partners of other online or offline services directly or indirectly competitive or potentially competitive with AIRCREWCLUB, including, without limitation, aggregating current or previously offered deals.
Collecting any of the following
◦ Content from the Site, including, without limitation, in connection with current or previously offered deals, and featuring such content to consumers in any manner that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission; or
◦ Personal Information (defined in our Privacy Statement), User Content (defined in Section 12 below) or content of any consumers or Merchants.
Engaging in any of the following:
◦ Tampering or interfering with the proper functioning of any part, page or area of the Site or any functions or services provided by AIRCREWCLUB;
◦ Taking any action that places excessive demand on our services or imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other portion of our infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion);
◦ Reselling or repurposing your access to the Site or any purchases made through the Site;
◦ Accessing, monitoring or copying any content from the Site using any “robot,” “spider,” “scraper” or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission; ◦ Violating the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Site or bypassing or circumventing other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Site;
◦ Aggregating any current or previously-offered deals or content or other information from the Site (whether using links or other technical means or physical records associated with purchases made through the Site) with material from other sites or on a secondary site without our express written permission;
◦ Deep-linking to any portion of the Site without our express written permission;
◦ Hyperlinking to the Site from any other website without our initial and ongoing consent; or
◦ Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of AIRCREWCLUB, our Merchants or our services.
8. Your Privacy
We encourage you to carefully review our Privacy Statement for important disclosures about ways that we may collect, use, and share personal data and your choices. Our Privacy Statement is available at www.aircrewclub.com/privacy.
9. Terms of Sale
10. Copyright and Trademarks
The Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws of the UAE. AIRCREWCLUB owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, distribute, publish, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly stated under copyright law, no downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial exploitation of the content without the express permission of AIRCREWCLUB or the copyright owner is permitted. If downloading, copying, redistribution, retransmission or publication of copyrighted material is permitted, you will make independent attribution and/or make no changes in or deletion of any author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties. AIRCREWCLUB owns trademarks, registered and unregistered, in many countries and "AIRCREWCLUB," the AIRCREWCLUB logos and variations thereof found on the Site are trademarks owned by AIRCREWCLUB DMCC or its related entities and all use of these marks inures to the benefit of AIRCREWCLUB.. Other marks on the site not owned by AIRCREWCLUB may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of AIRCREWCLUB unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. You may not use AIRCREWCLUB's name, logos, trademarks or brands, or trademarks or brands of others on the Site without AIRCREWCLUB's express permission.
11. User Content
In some instances and from time to time, it may be possible to modify or remove the User Content submitted or posted through your account. AIRCREWCLUB makes no representations or warranties that the User Content you modify or remove will be modified or removed from the Site or elsewhere, or that the User Content will cease to appear on the Internet, in search engines, social media websites, or in any other form, media or technology.
Public Nature of Your User Content.
◦ You understand and agree that User Content is public. Any person (whether or not a user of AIRCREWCLUB’s services) may read your User Content without your knowledge. Please do not include any Personal Information in your User Content unless you wish for it to be publicly disclosed. AIRCREWCLUB is not responsible for the use or disclosure of any Personal Information that you disclose in connection with User Content.
◦ Any User Content of any kind made by you or any third-party is made by the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not by AIRCREWCLUB. Other users may post User Content that is inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. AIRCREWCLUB does not endorse and is not responsible for any User Content, and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on such User Content. User Content reflects the opinions of the person submitting it and may not reflect the opinion of AIRCREWCLUB. AIRCREWCLUB does not control or endorse any User Content, and specifically disclaims any liability concerning or relating to your contribution of, use of, or reliance on any User Content and any actions resulting from your participation in any part of the Site, including, without limitation, any objectionable User Content.
◦ As between you and AIRCREWCLUB, you shall retain all ownership rights in and to the User Content you submit or post. However, by contributing User Content or other information on or through the Site, you grant AIRCREWCLUB a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, transferrable, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display, transmit, offer for sale and sell the User Content alone or as part of other works in any form, media or technology, whether now known or hereafter developed, and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicensees and without compensation to you. You waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding the User Content that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory. AIRCREWCLUB’s license in any User Content or Personal Information submitted includes, but is not limited to, use for promotions, advertising, marketing, market research, merchant feedback, quality control or any other lawful purpose.
◦ As detailed in Section 3, contributing User Content or other information on or through the Site, is limited to individuals who are over the age of majority in the country in which they reside. The Site is designed and intended for adults. By contributing User Content or other content on or through the Communities, you affirm that you are over the age of majority in the country in which they reside. We will promptly delete User Content or other content associated with any account we obtain actual knowledge of that is associated with a registered user who is not at least the age of majority in the country in which he or she resides.
12. Unsolicited Ideas
We do not accept or consider, directly or through any AIRCREWCLUB employee or agent, unsolicited ideas of any kind, including without limitation, ideas or suggestions relating to new or improved products, enhancements, names or technologies, advertising and marketing campaigns, plans or other promotions. Do not send us (or any of our employees) any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, material, images or other work in any form (“Unsolicited Materials”). If you send us Unsolicited Materials, you understand and agree that the following terms will apply, notwithstanding any cover letter or other terms that accompany them: AIRCREWCLUB has no obligation to review any Unsolicited Materials, nor to keep any Unsolicited Materials confidential; and AIRCREWCLUB will own, and may use and redistribute, Unsolicited Materials for any purpose without restriction and free of any obligation to acknowledge or compensate you.
13. Disclaimer of Warranty
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NONE OF AIRCREWCLUB, ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, MERCHANTS, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS OR ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, WARRANT THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, VIRUS-FREE OR ERROR FREE, NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO (A) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE, OR (B) THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR RELIABILITY OF (I) THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MERCHANT OFFERINGS OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, (II) DESCRIPTIONS OF MERCHANT OFFERINGS OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS, OR (III) USER CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT, USER CONTENT AND OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, MERCHANT OFFERINGS AND OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, ARE MADE ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, AIRCREWCLUB HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, USER CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR THE MERCHANT OFFERINGS OR OTHER AVAILABLE PROGRAMS ACCESSIBLE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, , THOSE OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, NON-INTERFERENCE, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AS WELL AS WARRANTIES IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR COURSE OF DEALING.
14. Limitation of Liability
15. Electronic Communications
When you use the Site or send emails to AIRCREWCLUB, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive electronic communications related to your use of the Site. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that are provided to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Notices from us will be considered delivered to you and effective when sent to the email address you provide on the Site or from which you otherwise email us.
16. Websites of Others
The Site contains links to websites maintained by other parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not because we endorse or have an opinion about the contents on such websites. We expressly disclaim any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites or the privacy practices of those websites. If you decide to access websites maintained by other parties, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or liability caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with any use of or reliance on any content, Products or services available on or through any such linked site or resource.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AIRCREWCLUB, its subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of, related to, or in connection with any of the following:
You are solely responsible for your interactions with Merchants and other users of the Site. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release AIRCREWCLUB from any and all claims or liability related to any service of a Merchant, regardless of whether such service is a Merchant Offering available through the Site, any action or inaction by a Merchant, including, without limitation, but not limited to any harm caused to you by action or inaction of a Merchant, a Merchant’s failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the terms of a Merchant Offering or any other service purchased or obtained by you from the Merchant, and any conduct, speech or User Content, whether online or offline, of any other third-party.
18. Force Majeure
20. Entire Agreement
21. Dispute Resolution
22. Additional Disclosures